Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Need help with refund

Jump to solution

I am having trouble getting to customer service regarding a refund. Does anyone know the easiest way to reach out to someone? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Accidental purchase

Jump to solution

the child I was babysitting for accidentally purchased a fubo tv subscription. And now I’ve been charged 65$ For this. I can’t get in contact with any Roku customer support on the phone. And nobody is responding to my emails. This money has taken all my money for my daughter and put my account in the negative. I’m horribly upset with how this has affected me and is definitely going to affect how I deal with Roku in the future. Especially since upon further research in finding you refuse to refund accidental payments. Which is absolutely horrible customer service ! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Refund request still waiting for update?

Jump to solution

Order this Subscription by a mistake. I would like to cancel it and get a refund 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Hi I’ve been charge for a channel I unsubscribes how can I get refund?

Jump to solution

Been charge for fuboTV and it’s Latino and I speak English I unsubscribe to it but still was charged

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

being billed for wwe raw

Jump to solution

dear roku   please im need stop billing from my account bank from wwe raw ,com right now u must back me money today thank u david figueroa  [personal information removed]  thank u

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hi I’ve been charge for a channel I unsubscribes how can I get refund?

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

In the year 2020, is there no way to call Roku and speak to a human being?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

No.  It seems that these forums, private messages, & email is the only way to communicate somewhat directly with Roku.  Chat, Skype, Zoom and the rest of the Year 2020 ways of communicating is not available yet.  Other places, sure.  Not here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Why am I being charged?

Jump to solution

Why am I being charged for Hbo and I don’t have it 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Charges on a new account

Jump to solution

I started a new account when I bought my wife a new roku tv they demand use to pick free trials and would not allow us to skip didn't even provide a skip choice we didn't even use the channels and I'm sure roku seen that but then a month after trying for a month to charge me 67.34 for channels we never even clicked on to watch I called and called but because of the situation they wasn't working in that department so I emailed them and asked for a refund let them know it was over a month ago when I set the tv up and they just charged me a month later for channels I didn't even want but couldn't skip to set up my tv I showed then we dont use these channels but they refused my refund I will never buy any roku products again and why in my right mind would I pay 67 dollars for anything when I pay 17 for Netflix and hulu and my kids love redbox so yes this was a problem I needed to let other people know about we dont watch any of the channels they charged for and when I told them it had been a month and we had forgotten about the free trials they made us pick they still refused to refund me roku customer satisfaction doesn't matter to them and doesn't exist 

0 Kudos