Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged $10.69 from the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Hey everyone. I check my bank statements every morning from my phone and there was an unknown and unauthorized charge of $10.69 from The Roku Channel. I have no subscriptions besides Disney plus which has already been paid for. I have been emailing back and forth with customer service and they can't find where the charge is coming from and it's not reflecting in my purchases or anything. Just a mysterious charge I see on my statement. I called my bank but I would have to cancel my whole card and wait for a new one in the mail if I dispute it that way. That will be last resort. I don't want this to happen again. What do I do

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Unauthorized billing

Jump to solution

My PayPal account has a charge from Roku, it is unauthorized. I do not have my Roku account linked to my PayPal account so the charge does not show up in my Roku account. I emailed customer service last week, but have not received a reply. The listed number to call is just an automated message. How can I get this fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: charges on account

Jump to solution

How can I send you a message because I’m having all of these same issues and nothing is working, no one is contacting me back, I have 0 subsciptions or payment history, and I got charged $60 for a Sundance subsciption which I have never even heard of and I need a refund for it ASAP. It’s not only “pending” it’s literally been taken out of my bank account and I’m now negative and will get charged a fee through my bank because of you. I don’t want the casual “contact customer support” because I’ve sent about 10 emails and get no response. I’m not gonna sit here and wait to be charged yet another fee for something I never bought!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Recurring charge, want to speak to someone.

Jump to solution

I want to speak with someone, I am having a difficult time trying to find out about a recurring charge and I am not computer literate.  Difficult to find the answer to my question.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Disney+ subscription charged for but do not order

Jump to solution

Didn’t choose this Disney+ subscription 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney+ subscription charged for but do not order

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for the posts. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

@Vcmurray wrote:

I am trying to find out why I have an additional charge after purchasing the new Roku Express for 23.18. I was charged an additional $13.38 and I am trying to find out why. 

Roku customer support chat doesn't work either. I am wasting time and money and am about to discontinue Roku altogether if I can't get a simple answer to my question.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My bank it showing a charge for frndly on 8/11 for 7.99 and is being taken out again today for 7.99? Why? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Frndly

Jump to solution

Hi, 

Thanks for the post. 

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku charge my card when I dont have it .I want my money back.

Jump to solution

0 Kudos