Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I was charged 6.51 on 7-22-2020 and have no subscriptions. My card may be attached to another account that I don't have access to anymore. How do I remove the charge and get my card off of the other account? I don't want the other account changed in any way other than to remove my payment method. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Bill unsubscribe

Jump to solution

I cancelled my HBO and they have charged me for it. I would like a refund

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

I am being charged $14.99 monthly for something I don't have.  I tried contacting Roku every possible way I can find. My Roku account shows no history of any charge but I keep getting this charge on my credit card.  Roku's site says to go to "..../contactus".  There, I must choose several drop down options that ends up showing my account and again my account shows no charges.  No way to contact Roku by phone (I tried 4 different numbers), they have a recording then just hang up,  no way to contact by email.  Is there anything I can do besides contacting American Express about these fraudulent charges?  Roku =  WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE I ever experienced 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

@scam-charges wrote:

I am being charged $14.99 monthly for something I don't have.  I tried contacting Roku every possible way I can find. My Roku account shows no history of any charge but I keep getting this charge on my credit card.  Roku's site says to go to "..../contactus".  There, I must choose several drop down options that ends up showing my account and again my account shows no charges.  No way to contact Roku by phone (I tried 4 different numbers), they have a recording then just hang up,  no way to contact by email.  Is there anything I can do besides contacting American Express about these fraudulent charges?  Roku =  WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE I ever experienced 

I would say, no. there's nothing you can do to solve this except to contact American Express about these fraudulent charges. They may ask you if you want to close your account and get a new card if your card was compromised. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

Customer Service is HORRIBLE. I wanted to watch a baseball game. I saw the game listed on the ESPN channel. I signed up and paid, the game was not available, blacked out and Roku will not refund my $$. Misleading, cheating, lying, business practices. I paid for NOTHING!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Apparently you didn't pay attention to the game listing to see if it was available to you before you paid for it?  

Who exactly billed you for this game?   That's who I would contact about a refund.  Check the billing on your bank account/credit cards account you paid with.
  Many times scammers have the name 'roku' on the statement, however it is not THE roku company.  
(3) Roku Ultras 4670X, Samsung Q8 tv, Samsung NU7100 tv
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: how can I talk to a person in email to dispute a charge.

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your recent posts.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your recent posts.

For account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I need to talk to someone why do roku keep  charging my card   I want my money put back on my card my 8.99 plus my 5.99 I’m sick of them a I need to speak to a person not this machine 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Ralexander 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous posts, account and billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos