Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

@tweetywhatever7 @pc3 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

I want know why I am getting charged 6 times of $21.01 an one time of $5.25 i have not order any thing an the charges are all on the same day

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku charges

Jump to solution

What is- charge on discover card for $6.99 - 04/12

Charge- on Discover card- $9.99 - 04/30 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

@Foxxymama72 @Cosmos1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

no way to send info

you guys are terrible for customer support--just canned bull**bleep**--soooo frustrating

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

Was charged for Hulu I don’t have hulu get refund

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@iessidar75 

Thanks for the post.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: why am i being charged for WEATHER WIDGET LIFETIME?

Jump to solution

YEAH! Why is that? I got this charge as well for WEATHER WIDGET LIFETIME that cost $10.55 when I was subscribing to Night Flight the same day. I did not want that one! What's up with that? I did a search on Roku for the WEATHER WIDGETand could not find it. I did see lots of weather forecast channels but did not find the right channel. I did contact customer support by email as the help call line is closed due to the coronavirus.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am being charged, through PayPal for a premium channel on a Roku that I do not have. I have sent three emails to customer service with no response. This is very frustrating! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Refund my money back on my card.and cancel account

Jump to solution

Refund my money.Cancel my account.Roku TV said it free.But every time Iwatch Roku TV U charge me.I want to cancel it