Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Mystery charges

Jump to solution

I was going thru  my charges on my debit card & I got charged yesterday for $9.99. I've checked my billing history and subscriptions  & nothing is on there. Why am I being charged & what for? It says POS Transaction Roku 2711 -$9.99. I've checked everything and it doesn't say what I'm being charged for. 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I need some help from customer support

Jump to solution

@Tiah @cdnaiman @Janece @heavynutzy @Leannmorgan885 @Ajbouwm @janetrw50 @Ladyrozie @Gogini 

Thanks for the note.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Not able to communicate with customer support. What is the email address?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

There is ZERO support from this company.  This is unbelievably frustrating.  I didn’t want the service from the moment a family member accidentally signed up.  While I did suck it up and pay for the first month (even though it was a “free 30 day trial”), I cancelled and thought I was done.  Now ANOTHER charge.  This company relies on trickery and avoidance to make money.  Absolute frauds!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I spent an hour trying to follow that path and can only get HERE.  There is ZERO support from this company.  This is unbelievably frustrating.  I didn’t want the service from the moment a family member accidentally signed up.  While I did suck it up and pay for the first month (even though it was a “free 30 day trial”), I cancelled and thought I was done.  Now ANOTHER charge.  This company relies on trickery and avoidance to make money.  Absolute frauds!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I read the terms of use and it said they don't have to give a refund unless it's required by law. Nice people. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: ROKU Customer Support email?

Jump to solution

My credit card is being charged monthly for $43.15. Is this for Sling?  If so, then I want to cancel service.  The person receiving this service died 04/03/2020. [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Ajbouwm 

Thanks for the note.

Customer have been reporting that they tried again today and were able to contact our Support team. Have you tried the pathway: Questions about my account or billing > Other > Need more help > Email

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ROKU Customer Support email?

Jump to solution

@rtabet 

Thanks for the note.

You can manage and cancel your subscription by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and Manage your subscriptions.

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: billed after cancelled 4 days into 7 day trial period

Jump to solution

This happened to me as well. I subscribed to the 7-day free trial for HBO and cancelled on the 6th day. I was still charged for HBO and attempting to reach someone has been unsuccessful.

0 Kudos