Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Janece
Level 7

Show added and need charge cancelled

Jump to solution

Someone used my account to add a show, WWF. I don’t want that taken out of my account or my card on file anymore. Last time was April 28. Please I changed my password. So please don’t take money out any more and cancel it ( WWF). Thank you, Janice Olsen

0 Kudos
heavynutzy
Level 7

Re: Roku Support billing issue invoice 10149950847

Jump to solution

i cancel showtime and I still got charged from the trial version, please refund me the charges  invoice 10149950847

0 Kudos
jr4
Level 7

billing problem

Jump to solution

for the pass 4 months i have been getting charge for dazn from you guys .I had to sign up again and getting charge from dazn for 19.99 and was told that you guys stop my subscription but you guys are still charging me the 10.46 for the pass 4 months. I would like to have my money back. thank you

0 Kudos
larryslade
Level 7

Can't cancel Sundance Now

Jump to solution

Hello, I'm not sure this is a forum to ask my question, but what the heck. On March 22 I signed what I thought was a 30 free trial to Sundance Now. About a week later I noticed a $60 charge in my account. I guess I had to put in a code to get the 30 days, which I hadn't. My fault. I tried to cancel my subscription and get a refund. They said the subscription was canceled but would end in a year?  End result is they are keeping my $60. They convenientely have no 1-800 number.

0 Kudos
Leannmorgan885
Level 7

Billing trouble

Jump to solution

I have been charged several times for something and i have no subscriptions at all with roku. Theres been several dollar charges and a 11 dollar charge. I can't get anyone om the phone and it wont let me send an email

0 Kudos
Ajbouwm
Level 7

I need to be contacted regarding a refund.  Have cancelled a “Free 30 days” subscription twice and continue to be billed.  This needs to be resolved.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't cancel Sundance Now

Jump to solution

@jr4 @larryslade 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
janetrw50
Level 7

Assistance with double charging for BritBox

Jump to solution

It appears that I am being charged twice a month for BritBox.  It has occurred for a number of months.

0 Kudos
Ladyrozie
Level 7

Double billed for Bet+ for 2 months

Jump to solution

I’ve been double billed for 2 months for bet+ and cannot contact customer service for assistance

0 Kudos
larryslade
Level 7

Re: Can't cancel Sundance Now

Jump to solution

After reading the Terms Of Use on Sundance Now they do not give refunds unless mandated by law.

0 Kudos