Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged for a channel I did not subscribe to.

Jump to solution

Earlier last month I was charged for two different subscriptions I did not order. This is a update. Roku has restored my faith in their company! After a little frustration we finially got this solved. My advice be polite,  explain the problem and it may take a minute but they will do the right thing. I will continue to be a good customer knowing I can trust them. Great job roku support!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Charged for a channel I did not subscribe to.

Jump to solution

YOU CANT TRUST ROKU - THIS HAPPENED TO ME 6 TIMES - CHARGING FOR ADDING  CHANNEL  AND NEVER SEEING A SCREEN THAT SAYS THERE IS A FEE AND NO SCREEN TO ENTER MY PIN I HAVE SET UP BEFORE A CHARGE IS ISSUED

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Tapped wrong button, got Showtime and an unwanted charge to my account

Jump to solution

I accidently hit the wrong key and subscribed to Showtime on 4-30-20.   Was not aware until I was monitoring my credit card account and saw the charge.  I went into Roku and immediately cancelled the subscription.  I need Roku to remove the charge from my account.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Tapped wrong button, got Showtime and an unwanted charge to my account

Jump to solution

@Mwn11 @drydorn @Juggalo @chht @herbie 

Thanks for the information.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Tapped wrong button, got Showtime and an unwanted charge to my account

Jump to solution

they are useless - i reported their illegal actions of bypassing codes and charging channels just for adding them months ago .. they have done nothing to fix it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I need some help from customer support

Jump to solution

I canceled my one-week free subscription to HBO on January 27th 2020 here we are May 2nd and I have been charged again this is going on 3 months and I cannot get customer support to do anything because I can't get through it. I'm just as upset about the situation as everyone else but why can't you have a system in place for your call center to work from home? I just really want my money back and to stop being charged for services that I don't have.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Continually getting billed for a cancelled subscription

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@DKOSMENKO @rubyjupig @Dylangray1 @sk4 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny the link you sent me dosent show the purchase I was charged but by bank statement shows it!! What can we do? I want to talk to someone by phone who can give me ny money back!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Continually getting billed for a cancelled subscription

Jump to solution

the link dosent show the charge by bank statement was. I need my refund for 7.99 im sick of this im tired of going back and forth online. I want to talk to someone by phone! I wanna speak with a manager!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: why am i being charged for WEATHER WIDGET LIFETIME?

Jump to solution

Yeah they scammed all of us!!!! Stick to ur TV Antenna.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I need some help from customer support

Jump to solution

Last night I entered a free trial subscription to ROW8.  We purchased a movie to view at $4.95. It would not download and kept bouncinb back to the start.  We gave up.  I find this morning a receipt of payment which means I have already been charged.  I want the chqrge removed and also to know in future instances like this, how do I handle a rental that doesn't work with any of the streaming sites.

Dennis 

0 Kudos