Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: $423 Charge!

Jump to solution

@AnnieJT @Rollieshaw 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

I have a wronful chage for CBS All Access.  But there is no e-mail of phone number offered to contact.  How can i have this fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Continually getting billed for a cancelled subscription

Jump to solution

I cancelled my Starz subscription in February per instructions and keep getting bills for $9.84 for March and April. I need both of these charges refunded immediately to my account. 
Thank You

Kim Sells

Roku customer 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

why am i being charged for WEATHER WIDGET LIFETIME?

Jump to solution

PLEASE HELP!!I WAS WRONGFULLY CHARGED FOR THIS AND IT DOESN'T EVEN SHOW UP!!! I CANT CANCEL! OR GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE OR HELP?!?!?

Highlighted
Level 7

Unknown Charge Sick Of It!!!

Jump to solution

Not to happy right now u guys always charge me for something i didnt pay for i havent used roku in over a year!!!! Im sick of it roku i like you guys but im tired of the unnecessary charges i cant get in touch with you guys to resolve this!!! Please reach out to me i cant afford this roku channel purchase. I dont even have internet in my home!!! Its about time u guys did something to make it right!!! Ive sick and tired of having to go through the process to get my money!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

But yet they still take money from us..

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Continually getting billed for a cancelled subscription

Jump to solution

@DKOSMENKO @rubyjupig @Dylangray1 @sk4 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

child purchased espn

Jump to solution

We have a $51.99 charge for espn on our account that we didn’t order, I’m thinking our 4 year old accidentally did it. What is an email for customer support to get this charge taken off? I’ve tried calling and going through contact us on the website and nothing is working! We have loved Roku since we got it but this is not making us happy at all! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Fraudulent charges for ESPN+

Jump to solution

I was fraudulently charged $49.99 to my paypal account for an annual subscription to ESPN+. There appears no way to e-mail, call or chat with Roku. How do I reverse the charges?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged 57 dollars for idk what on roku??? I neef my money

Jump to solution

I need my money  back

0 Kudos