Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I was charged $48 and would like a refund thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

WHATS THE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE BILLING SUPPORT TEAM? DO I NEED TO BE A FNG DETECTIVE TO FIND IT???

Jump to solution

I need to dispute charges. I’ve looked everywhere on your website for the “support” email address that you say were suppose to contact. You conveniently did not put the email address with the notice about not calling!!  Is this how you are handling things? I need to dispute fraudulent charges over a support thread??? You are a technology company I am sure your people can work from home and give your CUSTOMERS support during this **bleep**!!!! 

Highlighted

False billing during situation

Jump to solution

Need assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

reverse charges Slots xl

Jump to solution

Please help! My five year old purchased $900 dollars of tokens for slots xl. He didn’t know what he was doing and kept clicking the remote. $900 dollars in under 5 minutes is crazy. We don’t want the tokens or the game on our Roku device. We want those funds refunded. Please help. Customer service isn’t answering and we desperately need those funds during this economic crisis.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancel subscription

Jump to solution

I cancel my subscription to Pantaya on 03/05/2020 through my Roku TV and you makes me another charge of $5.99. WHY? RETURN MY MONEY. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged already for a free 30day trial-Daily

Jump to solution

Our credit card was charged $26.99 for the daily workout app but it’s suppose to be a 30 day free trial. 
Spoke with someone from Daily and they said Roku charged us not them. Why are we getting charged before the 30 days? We are still undecided if we’re going to keep it.

How do we get this charge refunded to us? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Was charged for “Roku for Starz” yesterday. Did not buy, no record on Roku account.

Jump to solution

Why was I charged for “Roku for Starz” yesterday? I didn’t buy this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku falsely charging for annual subscription

Jump to solution

@Caniche5 

Thanks for the note.

Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Please keep us posted if you are still unable to resolve the issue with our Support team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

@millerj27 @Shamak @Shawnkelly7425 @toddpalmer87 @mastericpr @RossA @Hilemanj 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Support Email

Jump to solution

Whats is the email for ROKU's support team. I made a purchase back on March 9th and it was charged to my account but the movie was never made available for me to watch. I have been trying to get in touch with someone for the longest. I'm just trying to get this issue resolved.

0 Kudos