Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hi I’ve been charge for a channel I unsubscribes how can I get refund?

Jump to solution

@Gabriela4 @Steez 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charge on our account

Jump to solution

@timxpalmer @JoxBasurto @Sm3 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

@Venena @Angry @Mrbigg937 @Kwade916 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Wrongfully charged for subscription

Jump to solution

I got wrongfully charged for a subscription service that promised an extended free trail period but still charged me after only 7 days. I cancelled already but I was already charged $90! Can someone help me With this? 

Highlighted
Level 7

Keep getting Charge for A&E network with no subscription

Jump to solution

I have been contacting Roku customer support several times and haven't gotten the issue solved. I keep getting a 4.99 charge on my bank statement from roku A&E network. I have signed in to my roku account and manage my subscriptions and there are no subscriptions. I have never subscribed and not sure what the charge is. Not sure what to do and really not trying to report my debit card and get a new one. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Keep getting Charge for A&E network with no subscription

Jump to solution

@llsutton 

Thanks for the inquiry.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Taking money from my bank

Jump to solution

Why do you keep taking money from my account with out my consent I did not order anything 

Highlighted
Level 7

I saw a $7.45 charge on my CC from Roku. What is that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Taking money from my bank

Jump to solution

@Sharpy5s @Achour 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku falsely charging for annual subscription

Jump to solution

I got an offer through Roku for a FREE month of Sundance.
I went through the sign up process and the last step was to choose a monthly or annual subscription if I wanted to keep the channel after the trial ended. I chose annual. That choice was followed by a message again saying that I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED unless I continue Sundance at the end of the trial. 
Two days later I get a bank charge for an annual Sundance subscription! I immediately called Roku and they tried to say they won’t refund me because I wasn’t eligible for the free trial. According to Roku, last year I had redeemed a free trial week, although I don’t recall that at all. 
So, even though Roku sent me the offer for the free trial, allowed me to sign up for the free trial, they’re now saying I was never eligible for a free trial and have stolen my money. 
I’m waiting to hear back from  a Customer Service review but don’t hold our much hope for a resolution from this crooked company. 
And next week, my whole household is switching to Amazon Fire. All of our Roku accounts will be cancelled.