Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I canceled my ESPN account and still got charged. Will you all refund me. I didn’t even knew I had an ESPN account. Please refund my money...

Terry...

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

@Terryj5366 @biddyboo @Penaperezluis 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

ESPN charge

Jump to solution

Hello - I need to speak to someone regarding a charge in my account for $64.99 last month and this month. I thought it was a 1 month fee what I paid for a fight last month.  I see the charge again in my account. I need to dispute that and $14.99 that were charged monthly for Pureflix. Again, being a new customer these were only supposed to be a one time fee charges.

I have been on hold for over 15min. 

Thanks,

Diana 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ESPN charge

Jump to solution

@DeeJoe 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

You can reach out Support team directly to assist you further with your account/billing issue by reaching out to our support team here: https://support.roku.com/contactus for your 'Account or billing' issue, and selecting 'managing your order'. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

billed after cancelled 4 days into 7 day trial period

Jump to solution

I've been billed for two billing cycles after I cancelled 4 days into 7 day trial. I've done a number of things to get this taken care of with Roku (had to go to extreme of cancelling credit card to get to stop after 2nd billing month). I've filled out Contact Customer Support like told on February 6 but still no reply (other than from this Roku community employee...Danny saying Contact Customer Support...which is the a second time that I got this response). Why are they letting this poor customer service continue? I'll be looking into options if don't hear back from Roku.

Steve/Jana S

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: billed after cancelled 4 days into 7 day trial period

Jump to solution

@JanaS 

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along the information to our Support team who will follow up and be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Was billed for sling tv but it’s not showing up in my account?

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I canceled my subscription of starz during the seven day trial and was charged twice for January and February. I decided I no longer wanted the channel and canceled it the day after the I subscribed however was charged for both months. I would like a full refund and please check the history so you can monitor that I canceled it. How do I go about getting my refund? Please advise. Thank You! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Why was I billed a fee today when I've already made my monthly payment,I added another channel to my plan service and was under the understanding my payment would me added to my next month billing period,my bank account was automatically charged fees that I didn't authorize,please explain to my what happened her to have this miscommunication between me and this service provider,I've always paid my monthly payment when due for service,I guess this has to have something to do with the package I have and me add a channel,which now has me questioning exactly what is all in the package that I've been paying for and adding another channel what fee and changes are made to my account because I thought was the situation obviously ain't the situation because the service provider is charging me fees unauthorized 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: Billing

Jump to solution

Where did the billing come from? Roku does not charge for the device or their own channel. They do offer one-stop billing for some channels. If you are being billed by some other service, you need to talk to them.

0 Kudos