Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

@jburkink 

Thanks for the update.

I have passed along your information and concerns over to our Support team.

They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks.
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Philo

Jump to solution

@Aliboo 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Subscriptions being billed that were never signed up for.

Jump to solution

Hi ROKU,

Not resolved despite your "customer support" attempting to resolve ticket by not replying to my comments

Is this Customer service?Is this Customer service?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Subscriptions being billed that were never signed up for.

Jump to solution

@WhyRokyouWhy 

Thanks for the inquiry.

I have sent you a private message and will assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

broken software

Jump to solution

The Roku website is broken-  one cannot unsubscribe from a subscription,  Login, then "manage subscription", & then try to unsubscribe.  A pop-up comes up but the subscription is not canceled.  Will this ever be fixed?  Is someone working on it ?  This has been broken for about a week that I know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: broken software

Jump to solution

@nyeager347 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Customer Support did not help at all.  This is a software issue and it needs to be resolved by a software developer.  That means  it has to be tested first to confirm that it is broken and then FIXED.  Customer support sent me inane instructions on how to use the broken software.  They did not even test the software to determine if it is working or not.

Roku has the worst IT infrastructure, staff, & user support  I have EVER encountered.  And I am not some "stupid" customer.  I am a computer programmer that has successfully developed  Internet/web systems far more complicated than this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@nyeager347  Thanks for following up here. We are not able to reproduce the issue you're describing. Could you please provide more details here: 

- Which subscription are you trying to manage and cancel? 

- What specific browsers (version and OS/version) have you tried cancelling your subscription in when you say it isn't working properly?

- Have you tried using a different computer or mobile device, on a different network connection to see if you are able to successfully cancel? 

With more information, we will definitely continue to investigate and help get this resolved for you. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Unauthorized use of my credit card to purchase fandango movies.

Jump to solution

My special needs daughter removed my account from my roku, setup her own account and charged $50 worth of movies from fandango with my credit card and now doesn't know her password to roku or the password to the email she established to set up the roku account. I am going to contact the credit card to stop the charges but would like to get it solved by Roku instead.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I got charge twice, I want reimbursement

Jump to solution

I got charge for DAZN app- twice for the same purchase- one charge was with roku - and the second charge on my Citibank card both charges were on the same date!

0 Kudos