Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Why am I being charged 54.99 a month? I thought once I purchase the roku I just have to pay for the streaming services

Highlighted
Level 15

Re: Bill

Jump to solution

Exactly where is the charge coming from? If it's from Roku, you should be able to go to your account online and get a detailed list of what the charges are for.

Also, there has been a rash of scam sites and phone numbers that have fooled people into giving money for 'activation fees' and other garbage.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bill

Jump to solution

@Clwinstel 

Thanks for the inquiry. You can log into your account at my.roku.com to view any billing or subscription information for your account. 

If you need further help with any account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for an 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Refund on a subscription

Jump to solution

Hi,

Im staying to get in touch with an actual person.  Can't figure out how to contact ROKU CS. 

So, my kids accidentally purchased a ESPN subscription for 49.99. My daughter in immediately told me that her brother bought something on the TV and i started checking and yes, he had bought a subscription. I immediately followed the steps  cancelled the subscription.  Now, my questión is, how do i get a refund.  We only had it a few minutes before i cancelled it. 

I already removedor my payment method from the account so that this doesnt tapen anymore but i would like to get a refund for a subscription that we didnt use.  

Thank you!

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

Customer service is non-existent.  I have contacted them about a charge I did not make.  The said they would check it out and get back to me.  They never did.  Does anyone know how to get a charge removed that  they did not make?

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund on a subscription

Jump to solution

@gmcalderon 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

For the future, we would recommend creating a PIN for your Roku account. Creating a PIN will prevent unauthorized users in your home from making purchases and adding channels.

For more information about adding a Roku PIN to your account, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

@LAK wrote:

Customer service is non-existent.  I have contacted them about a charge I did not make.  The said they would check it out and get back to me.  They never did.  Does anyone know how to get a charge removed that  they did not make?

You do not specify what charge was made, what is was for, if it even involves Roku, etc.  Please be more specific before you belittle something that you may not even need, or have used.

You say customer service is non-existent, however, you then say you contacted them.  Confusing to us.

(3) Roku Ultras 4670X, Samsung Q8 tv, Samsung NU7100 tv
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Subscriptions being billed that were never signed up for.

Jump to solution

I have never signed up for the these subscriptions and I need a refund!

I am currently on hold for over 20 minutes on # 816-272-8106 and the estimated wait time is bouncing between 22 mins and 26 mins. And this is the second time I have called about these charges, back in September I never got through on the phone after an hour, and now you are charging me another subscription I did not ask for. This is theft and I will not accept it, your service is gonna have a class action lawsuit on their hands.

HBO, EPIX

01/14/2020

$22.87

HBO, EPIX

12/14/2019

$22.87

EPIX

11/14/2019

$6.53

EPIX

10/14/2019

$6.53

EPIX

09/14/2019

$6.53

EPIX

08/14/2019

$6.53

EPIX

06/14/2019

$6.53

EPIX

05/14/2019

$6.53

EPIX

04/14/2019

$6.53

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Subscriptions being billed that were never signed up for.

Jump to solution

@WhyRokyouWhy 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

transaction

Jump to solution

Unauthorized transactions on my checking account, checked payment history. Last payment is for a starz channel subscription for 9.80. The transaction on my account is for 28.00, I haven’t purchased anything neither has anyone In my household. Please advise...