Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

How do I post a question on here?  Is there ANY way to speak to an agent for support!  I cancelled a channel months ago and still being charged!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Customer Support is not support

Jump to solution

How can you send an email to customer support? I see no option for that

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@jensarem107 Thanks for reaching out. Please see the information for contacting our support team for billing assistance here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Accounts-Billing-Orders/I-Need-Customer-Support-for-charges/m-p/519514...

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Live customer service

Jump to solution

@amw7268 @ideint 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Charge on my bill that I did not incur.

Jump to solution

$13.99 charge on my bill. No one in my household incurred this charge and I want to know whats going on. God forbid you should be able to speak with anyone there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charge on my bill that I did not incur.

Jump to solution

@kenny53a 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Charge on my bill that I did not incur.

Jump to solution

Moderators, I give you a round of  applause.  Handling as many issues as I see on here, yet none of you type with exasperation! Smiley Happy

All these folks who don't realize Roku themselves don't charge for many of these channels and such they've allegedly subscribed to, etc.   The fact Hulu charges for hulu, not Roku, et.al..  Maybe checking their password from somewhere else, maybe someone they know subscribed to something, etc.

Anyway, keep up the good work! 

(3) Roku Ultras 4670X, Samsung Q8 tv, Samsung NU7100 tv
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

When you have the freedom to express your opinion & complaints you also have the responsibility to tell the truth. 

The ROKU staff corrected the problem of double billing from both ROKU and FrndlyTV...and apparently I signed up through both services...so it was my error.

Thanks to ROKU for correcting my error.

Spanky1

Highlighted
Level 7

being charged three times in one month

Jump to solution

I have four tvs in my house. I went to put Roku on second tv it said I didnt have a roku account. My old account had been deleted. So I made another one. two weeks later I added a third tv in the den..same thing. It would not let me add the Roku account I had Said I had to add another account the old one had been deleted. NOW THIS MONTH I WAS CHARGED 54.99 cents three times!!!! There is not a single person you can talk to on the phone about this. They expect you to fix your own problems!!! I am so sick and disappointed. We turned in all our Direct tv equipment  so that we could have this. Went and bought new tvs and now we are retired and stuck paying all this money. So disgusted.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: being charged three times in one month

Jump to solution

@SunnyRushing 

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos