Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

No it 49.00 it is 65.00 usc 245 k they not my money back in on my card k 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Charges not authorized

Jump to solution

[personal information removed] my pin is 5781 ok thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

I request a refund for 19.99 and not receive it yet and no response either. The name on the account is Lydia Fisher and email address is [personal information removed] and the last 4 payment from the card is 7779. The charge was posted December 1 2019

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

This seems to be a reoccurring theme with Roku. I contacted them on 11/18 to resolve charges to my account. No emails or phone calls have been returned as of yet. One phone call to my bank, the charges were reversed in less than 24 hours! Good luck

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@lidfisher 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

reverse charges Boomerang

Jump to solution

I recently signed up for a trial of Boomerang. I guess the trial ended quicker than i thought, and apparently i signed up for a year ($39.99) of an app i barely got to watch. I would like this refunded. i only wanted to try it for a week and see if i liked it. Any and all help is appreciated.

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: reverse charges Boomerang

Jump to solution

@WhizKid229  

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Please help. ROKU is charging for a HULU subscription. I have logged in to my ROKU account to manage my subscriptions, there are no active subscriptions to manage, but I am still being charged.  My problem is that ounce I log in and ROKU says I do not have any current subscriptions to be managed, there is no way to further find out why I am being charged. How do I stop the charges when ROKU says I don’t have any subscriptions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Contact your bank to have the charges reversed. I had the exact same issue yet ROKU never corrected the problem. 

0 Kudos