Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Hulu

Jump to solution

I didn’t find my purchase from subscriptions but I did find it under “purchases”, under the Roku app, what I did to stop further charges was click on the payment tab and then where it show your card info,scroll to the bottom where it says delete card info to stop further transactions. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Charges from roku hulu

Jump to solution

Ive been being charge for months for hulu. I canceled my subscription and when try to log in it says will you like to start a new subscription. Ive already been charged 3months and cant aeem to get in comtact woth anyone. Hulu states its not from them its from roku. Ive emailed and call have n gotten through to anyone. 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Charges from roku hulu

Jump to solution

@Moecj46 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Did you subscribe to Hulu through Roku Pay or through the channel provider directly? How are you trying to access the Hulu channel?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Charges from roku hulu

Jump to solution

I subscribe through hulu on roku and cancelled my purchased but was still charged. This was back in November i requested a refund still havent gotten a response or refund

0 Kudos