Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku for Hulu charges

Jump to solution

I have been getting charged 16.00 a month for Roku Hulu LLC. I have never signed up for this subscription, I have called Hulu they no have no record of any account for me. I have called Roku and no one answers the phone, how do I get this resolved and get back my money.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Do you have any subscriptions shown at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions ?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
kimberlys

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem, and also this has been happening for a few months.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

My bank account is being charged 5.99 a month along with 54.99 for my Hulu account. What is the 5.99 for and how do I stop it?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Unrecognized Hulu charge on my credit card (Roku for Hulu LLC)

Jump to solution

@Taashpoint0 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, if you are being charged through Roku, but you do not see any charges or subscriptions on your Roku account, then the charges that are showing up are most likely not from Roku and we would recommend contacting your card provider for further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jamilliahwhite1 @kimberlys @Whawkins814 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @renojim mentioned, if you are being charged through Roku, but you do not see any charges or subscriptions on your Roku account, then the charges that are showing up are most likely not from Roku and we would recommend contacting your card provider for further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Billed for Hulu

Jump to solution

I was billed for Hulu and it states i have no active account when in fact my hulu was set up through my Roku television. I purchases this dumbass tv and it makes you set all this **bleep** up and wouldn't let me loginto my account. These companies dont allow you to speak with a live representative because they are stealing from us and unless you completely deactivate we get robbed. Ive yet to speak with a live rep if that doesnt say it all. Its time we take back our normal viewing options instead of people stealing from us for a service we dont need or want and having to go through the stress every month when funds are taken out of our account for no reason. 

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Billed for Hulu

Jump to solution

First, edit your post and remove your email address or the real scammers will attempt to really clean you out. Never post your personal email address on a public forum.

Now, are you able to log into your Roku user account at https://my.roku.com? If you can, you should be able to manage any subscription you have made through Roku. If it's not there, you didn't subscribe through Roku. 

If you can't log in, either you've forgotten the password you used or the real scammers have already trapped you somehow and have locked you out of your account. That is not the fault of Roku. Send a private message to @RokuDanny-R and he can assist getting control of your account restored. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Billed for Hulu

Jump to solution

@Hellothere14701 

As @atc98092 mentioned, if you are being charged through Roku, but you do not see any charges or subscriptions on your Roku account, then the charges that are showing up are most likely not from Roku and we would recommend contacting your card provider for further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KKaboom

Re: Hulu Charges?

Jump to solution

This Danny guy is saying the exact opposite of what I was told on the phone by a Roku rep. That they make the charges for Hulu, but I have to contact Hulu directly about the charges. Well, Hulu has no active account for me! I just checked my.roku.com and Hulu is NOT active. Someone is scamming a whole lot of people and making a ton of money.