Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hulu Charges?

Jump to solution

Hi @GodPanda4997,

Thanks for your inquiry regarding your Roku for Hulu charge.

If you are being charged for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I'm being charge off my debit card for nothing i want all my money back on my debit card i didn't order roku for hulu llc i want it cancel and i want my money back everg payment that was taking out of my card

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @janicephilon,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the billing inquiry for Hulu.

If you are being charged for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have monthly charges from Roku for Hulu, yet when I try to watch Hulu, I'm asked to reactivate my Hulu account.  How do I watch the Hulu for Roku that I'm being charged for?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@sshackelf920

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you made sure to log into the Hulu channel with your account credentials?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sharon69

Re: Hulu

Jump to solution

You all have been taking money out of my account off of my card you all been taken at $87.18 off my card I would like to have my money put back on my card it’s been going on for some months and I need my money back you can call me at [personal information removed] thank you

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hulu

Jump to solution

Hi @Sharon69,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! 
Please be aware that all Roku billed purchases and subscriptions can only be made through Roku player.
In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create or update the PIN for your Roku account ...
For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
LisaMchm

Re: Roku for Hulu charges

Jump to solution

Dear Danny. I have accessed my Roku account and have no subscription to HULU. I went to HULU and have no active account and no payment method listed however thru ROKU I do and am still being charged $11.99 a month. I reported this charge to my bank. They stopped one payment but have continued to pay each month thereafter stating it is due to mu subscription. This makes no sense to me. Please help.

Lisa

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku for Hulu charges

Jump to solution

Hey @LisaMchm

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
rexdstock
Binge Watcher

Re: "Roku For Hulu LLC" billing

Jump to solution

Hey Danny,

Like the person said, the billing says "roku for hulu LLC"... I too signed up for a trial at a VRBO monthly rental spot and I'm being charged. Then we get you and other "experts" telling us we don't know what we're talking about... Who are you with? Hulu? Roku? To suggest the two are not intertwined is just ludicrous. But, of course, you're going to deflect and millions of us are getting screwed $7/month.