Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thieves
Channel Surfer

Re: Hulu Charges?

Jump to solution

Danny how about when nothing is on your account, no charges listed but roku is still robbing us? Then they hide behind the computer without even a phone number to call!! Roku is thieves!

Thieves
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I refuse to stop until roku refunds me everything!  I had to create a roku account just to reach support about the charges and months have went by and I'm still being charged! Roku is thieves! Roku is thieves!  If they weren't they would be much more helpful and provide a phone number like all credible companies have!

armenianfire
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I cancelled my credit card what a pain in the a..!!!! It’s disgusting and this experience has made me decide to never ever use roku or Hulu again! They are thieves and you can’t call anyone! It shows NO SUBSCRIPTIONS - I’m sick over this **bleep**! My credit card company said they tried to put another charge for $68 but they caught it and stopped the charge - and it shows “The Roku Channel” and on the cc account has the number 816-272-8107 that’s just a bogus recording sending you to the website - vicious cycle!!! !!!!

Thieves
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Exactly! They and nothing but thieves! We work hard for our money that roku thinks they can just steal!! We want refunds now!!

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Thieves @armenianfire 

Thanks for the posts.

If you do not currently have any subscriptions through Roku Pay and verified that you do not have any active subscriptions when you log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions, then the charges that you are seeing are most likely not from Roku. In instances such as these, you may need to contact your card provider to inquire as to where these charges are coming from for further assistance.

If you would like us to look further into this, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Robway9
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny, could you private message me please? I can't get my two Roku Express units to connect to my network after they updated early this morning and I have tried everything. I am not able to pm you as you may have that setting disabled. Thanks so much. Robert

0 Kudos
armenianfire
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The Roku Channel charge March 23 2021.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is a Roku issue and I've never had a subscription - not only was it this charge, but Roku also tried to put through a $68 and some cents but it was declined.  I WAS FORCED TO CANCEL THIS CREDIT CARD and get another one due to this FRAUD!

0 Kudos
armenianfire
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You guys have to be very clear how to reach your support team, because if you don't have any activity you can't go through the steps to explain there is a billing issue - you have to choose the 'OTHER' option to get something through to your support team.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Robway9 @armenianfire

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am being charged on my credit card for a monthly Hulu subscription. Exact charge states: Roku for Hulu LLC. I do not have a Hulu channel and Hulu cannot find anything with my emails or credit card and I cannot figure out how to contact anyone at Roku. I show 0 purchase on my purchase history in Roku settings. I think I did a trial on Hulu but cannot figure out how to sign in and stop the charges

0 Kudos