Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeoLeo
Reel Rookie

Re: What to do when you have an unrecognized charge for Hulu on your debit card

Jump to solution

Not wasting my time with Hulu nor Roku.  Not sure what Roku gets out of this deal except a bad rep.  

Screw Hulu - will never buy their service again. 

my hub was amazon video until HBO MAX started their games.  Canceled HBO MAX also.  

haha - good thing is that i will watch less TV. 

0 Kudos
bcm1

Re: Hulu

Jump to solution

I have no hulu subscription. I did a trial offer for 1 week in March 2019 and I canceled their subscription. I have the email to prove it. However under my roku account, I have been charged

$44.99 since 03/2019 till 9/2019, then

$48.13 from 10/2019 to 12/2019

$58.83 for 1/2020

$58.84 from 2/2020 to 12/2020

$69.54 from 1/2021 onward. 

All erroneous. 

I DO NOT HOLD ANY ACTIVE HULU SUBSCRIPTION. TRIAL ENDED IN 3/2019. THE CONTACT LINK THAT HAS BEEN POSTED HERE, UNDER ROKU COMMUNITY AND ALSO ON THE WEBSITE LEADS TO NOWHERE. 

CHAT NOT AVAILABLE 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hulu

Jump to solution

Hi @bcm1,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos

Re: Hulu Charges?

Jump to solution

I have been charged for Roku for Hulu LLC  and   also charged for Hulu.com bill for $64.99 each and do not have a subcscription  Roku for HULU LLC

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @hildahhamner,

Thanks for the post.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
armenianfire
Channel Surfer

Who can I call?? Hulu Charges/The Roku Channel for $15.73 - the support channel DOES NOT WORK

Jump to solution

I don't know why I am being charged $15.73 -  I did a Hulu free trial and cancelled it right away - When using the support option it shows no purchases/no subscriptions - I can't figure out why I'm being charged help!The Roku Channel charge March 23 2021.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for reaching out, @armenianfire,

If you are being charged for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
armenianfire
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mary, that does NOT work - steps taken

1) Questions about my account or billing

2) Inquiring about a charge

3) Select a billing issue

4)  Selected "I do not recognize a charge from Roku

5)  Choose a duration (chose All).  There is nothing that is in the past 3 years so there isn't much that can be done from this option

How can I chat with a Roku rep?  this is very frustrating and not user friendly - I feel like someone hacked my account but I have no way to prove it

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@armenianfire

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried the following path: Questions about my account or billing > Other ?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Thieves
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

No they won't help. I've been trying for months to get my, now $400-500 they have stolen from me. All they say is contract the bank and then they charge me again. Liars and thieves

0 Kudos