Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cstrand1979
Level 7

How to speak to actual person to cancel and refund fraud charges.

How do I get this Roku channel 27.00 a month to stop taking money from my account.  I don’t have a Roku and I did not give permission for anyone to keep charging my card.  How are people getting away with this.  Taking your money and giving no option to speak to someone to cancel, report fraud, or refund my money.  Any suggestions 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: How to speak to actual person to cancel and refund fraud charges.

@Cstrand1979 wrote:

I am about to just seek legal services.  How do I get this Roku channel 27.00 a month to stop taking money from my account. 

There's no such thing as a "Roku channel" subscription.  You've probably been scammed from someone using the Roku name.  Take it up with your bank or credit card company.

0 Kudos
mariefranco
Level 7

[personal information removed] I would llike a refund for the two months that taken out from card ending 2222 for 14.97 twice unauthorized transaction

0 Kudos
Bigdaddy1
Level 7

How can they take money from your account and don't let you know why they are doing it I would really like to know how they are doing it and not asking permission to do it. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Cstrand1979 @mariefranco 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Do you currently have any subscriptions on your Roku account? Did you sign up for a free trial subscription previously? We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see any subscriptions that you may be billed through Roku Pay.

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
REDBABY5
Level 7

How do I talk to someone about taking money off my card I don't want them to take any money off my card

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@REDBABY5 

Thanks for the post.

If this is regards to a Roku account charge, you can contact our Support team through the link I provided in my previous post. If this is in regards to fraud charges, you will need to contact your card provider for further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
chaneejack
Level 7

I have over $800 in charges and channels I did not add

how and I suppose to get these charges taken off get the channels off and get my MONEY back

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@chaneejack 

Thanks for the inquiry.

lease reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos