Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paragon
Level 7

How to see a channel on Roku when subscription is paid directly to the Company

I pay for Channels--' Eros Now' and " Curiousity Stream" directly to the Companies themselves. This way it is cheaper. 

How do I get to see these channels on Roku. They are available on Roku, but at their prices. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to see a channel on Roku when subscription is paid directly to the Company

@paragon 

Do you not see them in the Channel Store? I don't use those apps, but I always pay directly to the service and never through Roku Pay. Just find the app in the Channel Store and install it. There should be a Log In link or button when you launch the app.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to see a channel on Roku when subscription is paid directly to the Company

After installing these channel apps to your Roku from the channel store:

Load the channel app from your Roku home screen then log into the app using the credential you established directly with that channel, not your Roku credentials.

Each channel will have its own user interface, so you may have to search to find how to log in.  Oven it's buried in a Settings, Options, Account, or similar option.  For some channels you don't get a chance to log in until you actually try to view a program.  Since you already have these accounts, don't choose any option to create an account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X