Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How to reply to Roku support on an open support case

Jump to solution

It is remarkable I find myself asking this Q, and perhaps I have overlooked something blindingly obvious, but:  I would like to know how to follow up on an open support case with Roku tech support.  

I logged a support case, received a case number, and about a day later received a reply.  So far so good, except that the support person answered a different question than the one I posed.

Now, I simply want to follow up on that open case.  And yet, when I reply to that email from customersupport<at>roku<dot>com ... I get an auto-reply that this is an unattended mailbox.  So, I am unable to follow up via email.  

Next, I log into my roku<dot>com account (as I am now) and search for a link to "open cases" ... but there is no such thing.  

Finally, I have logged a fresh case simply to say "please reply to my first case and answer the question I asked" ... as a desperate way to simply pursue the original topic and question.  I've received no reply to that follow-up case.  

To add insult to injury, I rec'd an auto-generated email saying "Hey, we're waiting for your follow-up on case number <blah> ... please reply and let us know if we can close the case."

Can someone please tell me how to do this simplest of all things ... communicate case feedback to Roku staff?  This goes well beyond frustratingly mysterious.  

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to reply to Roku support on an open support case

Jump to solution

@TracyIII 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@TracyIII 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just checking -- can any Roku user tell me how to do this most basic of all things ... follow up on a support case with Roku support?  Is there no one who has opened a case and then sent feedback and had it received and ... gasp ... acted upon?  

I've only received the auto-generated email from RokuDanny ... "whom" I suspect is a bot not a person.  I've not heard a word from Roku support.  

More than a little frustrating.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@TracyIII 

Thanks for the update.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team who will reach out and assist you.

If you do not hear from our Support team within 1-2 business days, please feel free to send me a PM and I will make sure you are assisted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos