Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FawnDove_Coxx
Level 7

How to remove channels using Roku website via my home computer

Jump to solution

Very easy to add channels to my www.roku.com website activated account.  Also very easy to add channels via my TV and my Roku Stick.

But, I've looked, I've guessed....and thought why not delete some of these channels in profile while I'm hre...why not.

So this is so not urgent but sure turned up my curiosity just the same...wondering if I just missed such an obvious answer or.......  thanks for your thoughts, direction and.......buh bye lovers...thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to remove channels using Roku website via my home computer

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Channels cannot be removed on Roku.com. For more information regarding removing channels, please visit our Support page: How do I remove channels from my Roku® streaming device?

Feel free to visit the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community and share any requests. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Channels cannot be removed on Roku.com. For more information regarding removing channels, please visit our Support page: How do I remove channels from my Roku® streaming device?

Feel free to visit the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community and share any requests. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
daeyplan
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm curious why you can add (install) a channel, but not uninstall it from the website?  I mean, I suppose this is pretty rhetorical, since you want us to go through the hassle of going through the uninstall process for every channel we want to remove on the device instead...

0 Kudos
Ms89122
Level 7

Jump to solution

There are channels not used any longer on Roku; want to remove them

There are channels I do not use 'at all' and taking up space on my TV; want to remove them.

How To Remove -- Please Help !!

Thank You

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

Highlight the channel on your home screen and press the * button on your remote.  There should be an option to remove the channel.  You have to go through each channel you want to remove.