Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to remove channels using Roku website via my home computer

Jump to solution

Very easy to add channels to my www.roku.com website activated account.  Also very easy to add channels via my TV and my Roku Stick.

But, I've looked, I've guessed....and thought why not delete some of these channels in profile while I'm hre...why not.

So this is so not urgent but sure turned up my curiosity just the same...wondering if I just missed such an obvious answer or.......  thanks for your thoughts, direction and.......buh bye lovers...thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to remove channels using Roku website via my home computer

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Channels cannot be removed on Roku.com. For more information regarding removing channels, please visit our Support page: How do I remove channels from my Roku® streaming device?

Feel free to visit the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community and share any requests. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to remove channels using Roku website via my home computer

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Channels cannot be removed on Roku.com. For more information regarding removing channels, please visit our Support page: How do I remove channels from my Roku® streaming device?

Feel free to visit the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community and share any requests. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos