Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rimmy69
Level 7

How to pay one bill for all devices

Jump to solution

I have multiple devices and pay separate subscriptions for the same channel on different devices. How can I merge because yo have streaming up to  4 devices for some channels but I'm paying 4 times each device for 1 channel. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Level 12

Re: How to pay one bill for all devices

Jump to solution

What are the devices and how are the accounts set up?

If the devices are all Rokus, then they will all be billed together as long as they were all registered to the same account.

If they are a bunch of different kinds of devices, then probably your best action is to cancel any services subscribed through the devices, then set up accounts directly with the content providers, and then log into those on your devices. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Strega
Level 12

Re: How to pay one bill for all devices

Jump to solution

What are the devices and how are the accounts set up?

If the devices are all Rokus, then they will all be billed together as long as they were all registered to the same account.

If they are a bunch of different kinds of devices, then probably your best action is to cancel any services subscribed through the devices, then set up accounts directly with the content providers, and then log into those on your devices. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos