Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to get support to respond

I have had a support ticket open for almost a month.  While get a response is only from email (really?) and takes 24-48 days, they have stopped responding a week ago.  I still have a problem.  How do you get tech support to engage again?  There's no phone  number to call.  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to get support to respond

@RK_Sppt_Lacks 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address and include the case number(s). I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Tsmaddox
Level 7

Roku Support;Not what used to be

My first encounter with Roku support was about 6 years ago what I purchased my first Roku device.  I had some issues with software upgrades and was able to call them. Within minutes I had a tech on the phone and my issue was resolved in a short time after that. Ahh, those were those good ole days. 
 On December 9 I opened a ticket with Roku support about an auto renewal on a subscription. It renewed that day. As soon as I received the notification, within minutes of the transaction, five days later I replied to the email from support, and yes I made my comment “above the line”. Now eight days later still nothing so I commented “above the line” again. Each time I received an auto reply about a the ticket being updated with a comment. I just want to know if I can get a refund. I the family doesn’t watch Boomerang anymore. I was planning for the money to be used for Christmas. I understand it was my forgetfulness but at the very least support should communicate with me better. At this point the communication is one sided.

Highlighted
Turklama
Level 7

No Reponse from Support

Submitted help request for unrecognized subscription recently started on account. Has now been five days without any response, even when requesting an update. Unsure where to go from here.

0 Kudos