Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WT_22
Reel Rookie

How to get in contact to with someone fir a refund

I’ve been over charged for things i myself have not selected to subscribe to i need answers and a refund 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to get in contact to with someone fir a refund

@WT_22 

First, go to https://my.roku.com and log in. Then click on the Subscriptions page.

Cancel any subscriptions listed that you don't want. If you feel you aren't responsible for those listed, submit a Billing Issue on the Contact page.

If nothing's listed, then you're really not going to like what I'm about to tell you. Nothing listed means that Roku didn't charge you.

If that's the case, that means your payment card was compromised and some scammer/thief used it to submit a payment request, and put Roku in the description. Many scammers will do that, with Roku, Disney, HBO, Warner, Hulu, and many others listed in descriptions. Because it looks legit, despite being fraudulent, the card holders will pursue the wrong avenue, and the thief gets away with the money.

Submit a fraud claim to your financial institution.

Also, @Jeremiah-Roku or one of the others will follow up after you file the Billing Issue on the provided link.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: How to get in contact to with someone fir a refund

Hey @WT_22, we see that you have questions about subscriptions. We'd be happy to assist.

If you have not had the chance to connect with us through the link provided by @DBDukes, you can send us a PM.

Please include the full name and email address associated with your Roku account so we can look into this issue for you!

We look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos