Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megepoo
Level 7

How to get a refund on something you dont Recognize?

Jump to solution

I just got an email about HBO now but I didnt add to my account. And when I got home from work I looked for it on my roku and it says sign up for free trail so I dont understand why I was charged and why if I'm charged why it's not there. I wounding how to get a refund 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to get a refund on something you dont Recognize?

Jump to solution

@Megepoo 

Thanks for the information.

Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

If you don't see HBO listed under your subscriptions on your account web site (can't see it on the Roku itself), then it's not through Roku and you'll have to work with HBO to figure it out. If it is there on your Roku account page, there should be some assistance there to cancel it. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Megepoo 

Thanks for the information.

Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Megepoo
Level 7

Jump to solution

So you are saying that I had a free trial going for HBO? If so I cant find it I already have HBO now I wouldn't need it again. And if you are saying I cant get my money back and that its active I dont see it.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Megepoo 

Thanks for the inquiry.

To see you previous subscriptions and free trials, you will need to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage my subscriptions

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

If you would like more information about your account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos