Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bru20
Level 8

How to get Roku promotion emails

For as long as I have had a Roku (3+ years) and a registered account I do not receive promotion and other emails from Roku.  Once again I am missing out on a promotion email being sent.  I have contacted Roku about this numerous times, through social media, through phone calls, through email and despite them saying they will look into it and assign to a special department they can not fix the issue. I have changed the email associated with  my account, it made no difference.  Yes, I am "subscribed" on the Roku website but that hasn't made a difference either.

Most companies want to send you email, Roku apparently doesn't and I am tired of hearing other Roku owners talk about the free promotions they receive when I don't.  Is there anyone here from Roku who can help?  It is is extremely ridiculous that a simple thing like subscribing to promotion emails can't be properly done.
0 Kudos