Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syryal

Re: NFL Game Pass malfunctions

Jump to solution

They still haven't fixed this. It does this to me as well. Randomly quits working,  I re-sign in, it acknowledges my account, then it only lets me  TRY to restore, dreaded infinite "..."  I give up after unistalling, reinstalling, try again, same thing. Oddly, other Roku's on other T.V.s usually still work. Hmmm.  At some seemingly random interval later, it will once again function. Very irritating.

0 Kudos
mscroggi
Binge Watcher

Re: NFL Game Pass malfunctions

Jump to solution

I don't have an answer but I wanted to relay what had to be done for me.   

In 2020, the ROKU app was horribly broken.  The NFL development people were working to fix the ROKU app (at the time there was conflicting information whether the ROKU app was even supported..  Literally one support page said it was and another page did not list it as supported.)  ugh..  

Finally NFL support just de-registered all my configured devices, deleted my account and set me up again.  After that, things started working - but not very well on the ROKU.  I still had issues with performance.   I found that the FireTV app worked ok and I had to use it for access to work.  Even though I had to use a different device, it worked.

When the 2021 season began, I fired up the NFL apps.  The NFL folks had updated the ROKU app and the issues I had in 2020 were gone.   Ironically, I found the ROKU app to perform much better than the FireTV app I had to use previously.  (hiding scores didn't work etc and there were different behaviors)  I used the ROKU exclusively this season, and was very pleased. I even picked up a ROKU stick to use elsewhere in the house since it worked so much better than the other platforms for the NFL.

I am curious if you have another device to compare performance?   It is likely the issue is with the NFL app / service and not the ROKU.   The NFL support folks were horrible at responding.. so brace yourself. Be very concise and short with your support ticket.  They will only read about the first two lines and send a canned response.  It's very frustrating.   

0 Kudos
makin

Re: Accessing NFL Network on NFL App

Jump to solution

I am having trouble accessing NFL Network via the NFL App? How can to solve it?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Accessing NFL Network on NFL App

Jump to solution

Hi @makin,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's account authentication functionality, It's best to reach out directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Please be noted that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication and many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can contact them through their support page here: https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 
Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
earlep
Reel Rookie

Re: Game Pass subscription does not work

Jump to solution

you can't cancel the subscription only the auto renew.

0 Kudos
earlep
Reel Rookie

Re: NFL Game Pass subscription not working

Jump to solution

tried that - no luck

0 Kudos