Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tawanamr1

Re: How to cancel Peacock TV subscription, billed through Roku

Jump to solution

Go to the roku app on your TV. Go to manage subscriptions on the peacock app and you can cancel it that way. I just canceled mine

@Puppydog wrote:

I want to cancel my Peacock account and it keeps showing up as billed through Roku.  Signed into my Peacock and Roku account and doesn't display as something I can cancel under subscriptions for either.  how do I go about getting this done.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue and about to lose it. None of these instructions work from either Roku I have, not in the apps, not on the websites. Telling me to go to customer support and select "Questions about my account or billing" IS NOT AN OPTION ON MINE. 

I have tried for MONTHS TO DO THIS. I am about to call my bank and claim fraud. If it was tied to a credit card I would just cancel it but ITS TIED TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.

What the BLEEP do I do?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@fixtheissue Have you tried logging into your Peacock account on a computer and going to your account.  It should indicate how you are paying for Peacock.  It should also give you information on how to cancel your plan.    From your post it sounds like you are not paying using your Roku account.  

0 Kudos

Re: How to cancel Peacock TV billed through Roku

Jump to solution

It is the same situation for me. I subscribed Peacock premium plus billed by Roku. I want to cancel it now, on peacock website they said I need to cancel it on Roku, I login Roku account, it shows I don’t have any active subscription. BUT ROKU CHARGED ME $13.03 EVERY MONTH! I have no other way to contact a live agent. It has taken me hours to deal with nothing. Only way is to dispute the charge on credit card application. And cancel the Roku payment method. I still don’t know if they would still charge me.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@dishengtang, first make sure you're using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About when you log into your Roku account online.  Second, you should be able to manage your subscription on your Roku device by highlighting the Peacock channel on the Home Screen and pressing the * button on your Roku account.  That assumes you didn't subscribe through "The Roku Channel".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I never subscribed to peacock so how can I get it off

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @roycechampion,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We suggest contacting the channel team if you unintentionally subscribed to Peacock. Alternatively, our account and billing staff can help you further if this is directly related to Roku.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Guga

Jump to solution

I want cancel my peacock.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Guga!

It is highly appreciated that you've posted your concern about wanting to cancel your Peacock subscription. No worries! We're here to assist.

Kindly follow the steps below to help you cancel your Peacock subscription:

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and select Turn off auto-renew
  3. You can continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.

To learn more about this, you can refer to our Support article on How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

We also have another option to cancel a subscription and this is with the help of our live experts from the Accounts and Billing department team. Kindly visit our Official Support Website and choose the Account, payments & subscriptions category and you'll have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live representatives. 

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly 

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

0 Kudos