Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Cancel subscription

Jump to solution

Do you know what email address you used to create your Roku account?  Can you log in at https://my.roku.com?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancel subscription

Jump to solution

@Jtmack 

Thanks for the inquiry.

To cancel your subscription, sign into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions. 

For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: How to Cancel a Subscription

Jump to solution

I have been trying to cancel my subscription with you all for a couple days now I need to cancel before I am charged for the service can someone help me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to Cancel a Subscription

Jump to solution

@stephenjonoski1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

To cancel your subscription through Roku Pay, sign into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions. For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

However, if you have a subscription through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel provider for further assistance with your account issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

still being for them?

Jump to solution

I have done that and I am still being charge for them. I have  of them (2 for $199) and (1 for $7.99)?  I do not what to renew them at all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: still being for them?

Jump to solution

@wc1 

Thanks for the post.

When you logged into your Roku account online, did you make sure to cancel the subscriptions?

If you need further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I want to cancel acorn and fox nation I have been trying for weeks

Jump to solution

If you cannot help me cancel Acorn and Fox nation than I am going to cancel Roku and go with someone else

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I want to cancel acorn and fox nation I have been trying for weeks

Jump to solution

@maxwell6 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see a list of your current subscriptions.

For more information about how to manage your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: i want to cancel my acc

Jump to solution

cancel my acc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: i want to cancel my acc

Jump to solution

@iluuNVQYTP 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you need assistance with?

If you need assistance with canceling a subscription, we would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see a list of your current subscriptions. For more information about how to manage your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

If you would like to close your Roku account, you can follow the steps provided by our Support page here: How do I close my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos