Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: How to Cancel a Subscription

Jump to solution

@sherrybibb73 wrote:

I need to cancel my account with Roku

@Bartongirl wrote:

How do I cancel a subscription before I get charged for it?

What account? If it's a subscription through Roku for another service, you should be able to handle that from your Roku user account web page https://my.roku.com where it says "Manage my subscriptions".

If you truly just wish to deactivate your Roku account (which doesn't cost anything, there's no charge for the account), you can do that on the user account page. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@sherrybibb73 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to cancel a subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

If you need to deactivate your Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I close my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: How to Cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

i NEED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.     ROBERT PERDIUE

421 W. SAN ANTONIO APT C-1

SAN MARCOS, TEXAS78666

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@BOB7823 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in the previous post, 

For more information about how to cancel a subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

If you need to deactivate your Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I close my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Why is it so hard to get answers, I want to cancel hbo and cbs but noone is here to help me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

@Tyrusmashburn wrote:

Why is it so hard to get answers, I want to cancel hbo and cbs but no one is here to help me

If you are subscribed through Roku itself, you can manage/cancel subscriptions from your user account page. https://my.roku.com  Once you log in there's a link to "Manage your subscriptions".

But if you aren't subscribed through Roku, they won't show here, and you'll need to contact the providers directly to cancel.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I cannot get logged into my acct. I want to cancel all my subscriptions because I have been getting billed for subscriptions I have not signed up for. I want everything cancelled NOW. My bank will no longer do any withdrawals for payments for Roku.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

@lucycag2 wrote:

I cannot get logged into my acct. I want to cancel all my subscriptions because I have been getting billed for subscriptions I have not signed up for. I want everything cancelled NOW. My bank will no longer do any withdrawals for payments for Roku.

Send a private message to @RokuDanny-R and he can assist you.

Dan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@lucycag2 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancel subscription

Jump to solution

How do you cancel a subscription, if you no longer have a Roku tv and login in through your tv and can find your account? 

0 Kudos