Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: How to Cancel a Subscription

Jump to solution

@BigDawg0202 wrote:

Listen this Company has to be a scam becasue I used Roku for less than 1 week and finally got my CABLE installed ... Problem is they have been charging me for over 8 months monthly and Honestly it doesn't seem fair that I would have to Cancel my CC that Ive had Forever just to stop them from getting one more Dollar from my ACCOUNT... Isn't right ... Isn't FAIR... Pisses me off Royally

Perhaps if you explain your issue calmly @RokuDanny-R can provide you with assistance. No one here has any idea what you are referring to. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@BigDawg0202 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: How to Cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

I want to cancel my roku i no longer live there

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@3114 

Thanks for the post.

If you need to cancel a subscription on a Roku device, you will need to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions.

For more information about cancelling or managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Please cancel my subscription no longer have this product

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

@billiechild2 wrote:

Please cancel my subscription no longer have this product

See the post above yours. This forum is not the place to make that request. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@billiechild2 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @atc98092 mentioned, in my previous post I stated if you need to cancel a subscription on a Roku device, you will need to log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions. For more information about cancelling or managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

If you need further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Please cancel my subscription effective at the end of the current paid up period.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

@WilliamWaring wrote:

Please cancel my subscription effective at the end of the current paid up period.

This forum is not the place to make the request, because the people that need to know will never see it. See the post that @RokuDanny-R just made above with the link you need. 

Dan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I need to cancel my account with Roku

@Bartongirl wrote:

How do I cancel a subscription before I get charged for it?

0 Kudos