Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kfree2257
Level 7

I got billed but it didn’t show up on my payments

Jump to solution

I need my money back that was taken to pay my Hulu account on January 18, 2020. Roku took $54.99 out of my account but it was never credited towards my account

0 Kudos
Highlighted
batmomm2000
Level 7

Re: How to Cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

this is exactly what happened to me only with fubo.tv through Roku. I have been fighting with PayPal since Roku does not respond. I am now try the link that Danny keeps giving everyone. Please let me know if you have any success getting your money back. There are way too many of us for this to be a simply mistake on their part.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

What is “Roku TT” on my purchase history for $0.00?

Jump to solution

What is “Roku TT” on my purchase history for $0.00?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
andyross
Level 12

Re: What is “Roku TT” on my purchase history for $0.00?

Jump to solution

@Jenniferlynn203 

Maybe a test to verify the credit card is valid?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I got billed but it didn’t show up on my payments

Jump to solution

@Kfree2257 @Jenniferlynn203 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you have an account or billing related issue, please reach out to our Support team by selecting 'Account or billing' issue, and 'managing your order' here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. Our Support will be able to further assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
KellyG1
Level 7

ROKU customer service

Jump to solution

Got online to unsubscribe to a streaming channel. When you hit unsubscribe, you must enter a reason why, you click that, then you must hit done. Well it doesn't allow you to click done, so therefore you can't unsubscribe.  Been screwing around with this forever.  They give you no number to contact them.  If they are a decent business you wouldn't have to play these games in order to get help. They figure you will give up and they can continue to charge you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ROKU customer service

Jump to solution

@KellyG1 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
sonnyburns50
Level 7

Re: Cancel Order or return device

Jump to solution

I want to cancel my ESPN on Roku I want to keep the bet

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancel Order or return device

Jump to solution

@sonnyburns50 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We recommend that you take the following steps to cancel a subscription:

1) Log into your Roku account at my.roku.com to manage any Roku-billed subscription. You would do this if you signed up for the channel using your Roku account payment method. Note: You can confirm the account that your Roku device is linked to by visiting Settings>System>About on your device. You'll want to make sure you log into this account to manage any subscriptions initiated from that device. 

2) If you log into your Roku account, and you aren't finding an active subscription, you will need contact the channel provider directly to help locate your account and/or cancel your subscription directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dusty61
Level 7

Re: How to Cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

Danny, where the heck is manage subscriptions in the app...I don’t see it?

0 Kudos