Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: I Need Customer Support for charges!

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuDanny-R Danny/Roku customer service.  I hope this is not what I'm about to get into w/ Roku.  I also received a non-refundable charge for ESPN+ that I did not order.  I cancelled and was informed that the channel has already been purchased and will not be renewed NEXT YEAR.  So, now I'm wondering how many of these will begin popping up - that I'll be unable to stop.  I like Roku, but I won't be scammed like this.  I've submitted a message for service/attention - depending on the reply, I may have to contact my bank to dispute charges, etc.  Any insight is appreciated.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@cirtap 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I called the # on the transaction and got a robot message referring me to the same link - doesn't appear to be a way to dispute a charge.  ???????????????? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancellations

Jump to solution

I want to cancel my subscription to showtime and stars... Explain to me exactly what to do..... [personal information removed]

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancellations

Jump to solution

@Sl 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Canceling subscription

Jump to solution

I am being billed by Roku for a subscription(britbox) that Roku Doesn’t recognize. When I go into my Roku account it says I have no active subscriptions. I have called BritBox and they confirmed that I do not have an active BritBox subscription. I have not ordered BritBox through anybody else. Roku keeps charging me monthly regardless. [post edited] I have left messages for Roku since July and I’m not getting any response. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Canceling subscription

Jump to solution

[content edited]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Canceling subscription

Jump to solution

@Babamilla444 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address and serial number of your device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Cancelled Subscription during FREE trail. How do I get reimbursed for fee?

Jump to solution

Subscribed to the Hallmark Now channel under the 7 day free trial with Roku on 12/25. It did not contain the content anticipated. Cancelled the subscription directly with Hallmark on 12/25 within minutes (literally). After reading some additional posts and articles, I cancelled the subscription within the Roku app under "My Subscriptions". However, I was charged for the year and it notified that we have access to the app until 12/26/2020. Based on the "terms & conditions" with Hallmark Now (Section 14.3 & 14.4) we shouldn't have been charged but stated we need to escalate the situation with Roku. I contacted Roku customer service phone line, and wait time increased vs. decreasing to speak with a representative.  Please, any form of assistance would be greatly appreciated to resolve this in a timely manner. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancelled Subscription during FREE trail. How do I get reimbursed for fee?

Jump to solution

@TjAZ40 

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos