Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Superman1
Level 7

Re: How to Cancel a Subscription

Jump to solution

we have a 7 day trial.. I would like to cancel  ASAP! we don't want this service.  Please cancel 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

@Superman1 wrote:

Please cancel after the free trial! we don't want this service 

This forum is not the way to get that done. You need to log into your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com) and select Manage Subscriptions. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Johnniecrawford
Level 7

Jump to solution

I want to cancel the discovery Plus

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

@Johnniecrawford wrote:

I want to cancel the discovery Plus

See the post directly above yours.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
nhr730
Level 7

Re: Need help cancelling subsription

Jump to solution

On my Roku account page, showing the one paid subscription, in trying to activate 'Unsubscribe", the window with survey required doesnt load so that the bottom can indicate 'Submit', which is apparently required to move forward with UNsubscription.  I have spent too many hours trying to solve this and am at wits end. ROKU needs to have contact personnel. 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

@nhr730 

Just as a thought, have you tried using a different web browser? Sometimes one can get something to work by trying a different one. 

Dan
0 Kudos
nhr730
Level 7

Re: Cancel subscription

Jump to solution

yes, I  get into my account no problem, but a step in cancelling the subscription is to make a survey choice of why I am cancelling on a popup window, and then supposedly I assume hit a Submit button at the bottom of the popup---it doesnt allow one to get to the bottom of the popup. 

0 Kudos
nhr730
Level 7

Jump to solution

Dan---Bingo!! Thank you

0 Kudos
ecwells
Level 7

Jump to solution

My husband had an account. He died. I need to close the account. How do I do this. I am unsure of his password.

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

@ecwells, if you still have access to his email used for his Roku account (shown on his Roku under Settings->System->About) you can reset his password.  Go to https://my.roku.com and enter that email address and there should be a password reset link.  It should send a password reset to his email.

If you don't have access to his email, you'll have to contact Roku support using their web page:
https://support.roku.com/contactus

When it asks for an account login use the same login you used for this "Community", not your husband's email address.

0 Kudos