Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenval
Level 7

Re: How to Cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

How do I cancel stacktv account?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

@kenval wrote:

How do I cancel stacktv account?

If your subscription is through Roku, it can be managed on your user account on the Roku web site: https://my.roku.com

If your subscription is through any other method, you have to unsubscribe via the same method. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Hammonds42
Level 7

Jump to solution

I need to cancel my espn+ and get my money back

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

@Hammonds42 wrote:

I need to cancel my espn+ and get my money back

See the reply above your post. If you didn't subscribe directly through Roku, you have to unsubscribe using the same way you originally subscribed. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Maryelam
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you for helping me yust didnt know how thank you

0 Kudos
Maryelam
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks cancel everything i live on a budge and yes got hacked to.

0 Kudos
strolldoris
Level 7

i want to end hbo

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Re: end hbo

Jump to solution

@strolldoris wrote:

i want to end hbo

If you subscribed to HBO through Roku, you can manage your subscription on your Roku user account page: https//my.roku.com. If you did not subscribe through Roku, you have to contact where you did subscribe. 

Dan
0 Kudos
dkennedyd
Level 7

Re: Cancelled Subscription during FREE trail. How do I get reimbursed for fee?

Jump to solution

I didnt purchase BET. I want to reimbursed $10.79.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancelled Subscription during FREE trail. How do I get reimbursed for fee?

Jump to solution

@dkennedyd 

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos