Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 15

Re: How to Cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

"Log into your Roku account at my.roku.com to manage any Roku-billed subscription."

Nowhere is any app mentioned.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: What is “Roku TT” on my purchase history for $0.00?

Jump to solution

I have the same question. Did you ever figure it out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: What is “Roku TT” on my purchase history for $0.00?

Jump to solution

More or less. I was told it was a “test” to verify your billing information is on file/up to date. They said this will often happen when you are using a free subscription (like a free trial of Showtime, for example) on your Roku. However, Roku isn’t able to tell you what specific app/subscription prompted the test. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Cancelled Subscription during FREE trail. How do I get reimbursed for fee?

Jump to solution

I want to cancel bet + how do I do that 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Cancelled Subscription during FREE trail. How do I get reimbursed for fee?

Jump to solution

@dreamz1963 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you subscribed to BET+ directly you will need to reach out to BET support to manage your subscription. You can reach BET here: https://www.bet.com/betplus/help.html

If you subscribed through Roku, you can log in to your Roku account on my.roku.com and click Manage your subscriptions. For more information about how to manage your subscriptions through Roku, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

When trying to cancel my ESPN subscription, they ask for a code from my Roku acct. how do I get that code?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

could someone call me and cancel [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@bellj15 wrote:

could someone call me and cancel on the phone please 

Please edit your post and remove your phone number. That's a bad idea, and most likely the only phone call you'll get is from a scammer. Send a private message to @RokuDanny-R or @RokuTannerD and work with them privately. Never post personal contact info (name, phone number email address) on a public forum.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@bellj15 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Cancelled HBO after the free trial and still got charged

Jump to solution

I had the free trial of HBO for 1 week and cancelled it before the trial was up and still got charged on Amazon Prime.  I am diputing the charge with Amazon but I want it cancelled

4/8/2020 7:43 p.m.

Dear:

We are writing to confirm your subscription to HBO NOW/HBO NOW MONTHLY 7DAYFREE TRIAL has been cancelled.

You can manage your subscriptions from your Roku account or from your device.

Sincerely,
Roku

Roku Customer Service
For more account help, visit go.roku.com/accounthelp

0 Kudos