Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seamusnh
Level 7

How long for a warranty claim?

I have three roku and one of them, the most recently bought one, isn't working. I determined it was the Roku by switching it with another Roku in a different location in the house.  Contacted support on November 19th.  Lots of automatic emails since then but no replacement.  On December 12th, the system stated that a replacement would be sent in 3 - 5 business days.  Nothing yet.  No shipping information or tracking number.  No response to my inquiries.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DBDukes
Level 10

Re: How long for a warranty claim?

"seamusnh" wrote:
I have three roku and one of them, the most recently bought one, isn't working. I determined it was the Roku by switching it with another Roku in a different location in the house.  Contacted support on November 19th.  Lots of automatic emails since then but no replacement.  On December 12th, the system stated that a replacement would be sent in 3 - 5 business days.  Nothing yet.  No shipping information or tracking number.  No response to my inquiries.  

After I got the RMA and shipped my Roku, I got the replacement about a week after they received mine.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
LaVonda
Level 7

I am having the same problem. Sent my malfunctioning Roku Ultra to them on Dec. 2. When I reply to their e-mail they just update my comments. l am trying to reach them on the phone right now. Estimated wait time keeps increasing. Started at 12 minutes and is now up to 22 minutes.  Next time I will by an amazon fire device. Customer service sucks.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@LaVonda 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address and include the case number(s). I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos