Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seamusnh
Level 7

How long for a warranty claim?

I have three roku and one of them, the most recently bought one, isn't working. I determined it was the Roku by switching it with another Roku in a different location in the house.  Contacted support on November 19th.  Lots of automatic emails since then but no replacement.  On December 12th, the system stated that a replacement would be sent in 3 - 5 business days.  Nothing yet.  No shipping information or tracking number.  No response to my inquiries.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: How long for a warranty claim?

"seamusnh" wrote:
I have three roku and one of them, the most recently bought one, isn't working. I determined it was the Roku by switching it with another Roku in a different location in the house.  Contacted support on November 19th.  Lots of automatic emails since then but no replacement.  On December 12th, the system stated that a replacement would be sent in 3 - 5 business days.  Nothing yet.  No shipping information or tracking number.  No response to my inquiries.  

After I got the RMA and shipped my Roku, I got the replacement about a week after they received mine.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos