Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How long for a warranty claim?

@SHaeN 

Thanks for the note.  I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I'll pass along the information to our Support team, they will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

sent the wrong piece for my Roku. Are you kidding me?

I was sent an AC adaptor when I clearly stayed under my claim it’s the cord that goes to the Roku stick as well as the fact the piece that plugs into the Roku remained inside the stick. Why was I sent an adaptor? It’s going right back to Roku and I’m filing a formal complaint with oversight entities in the US government. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: sent the wrong piece for my Roku. Are you kidding me?

@SHaeN 

Thanks for the note. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

What is the address of the warehouse we are to send defective items too , I never got an address to send it back too

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I suggest you email them repeatedly [post edited]. They sent me postage paid return label. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Habitrail67 

Thanks for the note.

If you have been contacted by support regarding a defective unit, we would recommend continuing to work with them for any information you may need in regards to you returning product.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos