Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How long for a warranty claim?

I have three roku and one of them, the most recently bought one, isn't working. I determined it was the Roku by switching it with another Roku in a different location in the house.  Contacted support on November 19th.  Lots of automatic emails since then but no replacement.  On December 12th, the system stated that a replacement would be sent in 3 - 5 business days.  Nothing yet.  No shipping information or tracking number.  No response to my inquiries.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: How long for a warranty claim?

"seamusnh" wrote:
I have three roku and one of them, the most recently bought one, isn't working. I determined it was the Roku by switching it with another Roku in a different location in the house.  Contacted support on November 19th.  Lots of automatic emails since then but no replacement.  On December 12th, the system stated that a replacement would be sent in 3 - 5 business days.  Nothing yet.  No shipping information or tracking number.  No response to my inquiries.  

After I got the RMA and shipped my Roku, I got the replacement about a week after they received mine.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same problem. Sent my malfunctioning Roku Ultra to them on Dec. 2. When I reply to their e-mail they just update my comments. l am trying to reach them on the phone right now. Estimated wait time keeps increasing. Started at 12 minutes and is now up to 22 minutes.  Next time I will by an amazon fire device. Customer service sucks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@LaVonda 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address and include the case number(s). I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I'm having the same issue as others. I cannot even get a response with an RMA to warranty exchange my Roku Ultra. The original support request was #(3243240) submitted January 8th 2020. I submitted the requested information to the only response I received on January 9th 2020 from a support assistant, and the process seems to have to have stopped completely. On January 15th I again requested an RMA and have been unanswered. I then submitted a new support request again on the same device and received another support request number #(3279360) on January 20th and the only response was the auto reply with this new support number. Someone please help.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@jasvmar 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I've taken the information that you have provided us and passed it along to our Support team who will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 8

Thank you so much for your help Danny. I've received the RMA and instructions to exchange my device. We're very happy this could be resolved and can't wait to get back into the world of ROKU!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I received my RMA number (362368), however there were zero shipping instructions. I don’t have the box and a prior email stated a label would be sent. I have received nothing and will escalate this matter to businesses that regulate issues such as this. I’ve never had to, or heard, of a customer having to cover these costs with a product under warranty, especially when the power adaptor was not even connected properly from first use. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

@SHaeN , I not sure the number you have referenced in your message is actually the RMA. I've received a response from Customer Support that includes a specified RMA number(only has six digits, not seven) along with instructions as to what components needs to be returned(the device, power cord/adapter & remote). It is stated that a new device will be delivered along with a paid return shipping label as my device is a warranty claim. It also states that I have 30 business days to return my old device(or be charged for a new one), and included the return address. Though the process seemed to take a long time I'm very happy and appreciative that @RokuDanny-R found my request for help and took action right away! We're big fans of ROKU and intend to remain faithful customers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Its 362368. I’m still waiting for for the paid delivery label. 

0 Kudos