Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How does one actually get in touch with Roku customer support?

I've submitted multiple requests for help both through the website and directly to customersupport@roku.com. I've received acknowledgement emails with a ticket number (3008470), but have yet to receive an actual response. Even the biggest, busiest companies I've dealt with have managed to get back to me within 2 business days, but Roku apparently can't be bothered to answer? Is there, like, an actually functional email address I can contact to get a response? Or some secret area on the website I have to go to, and give a secret handshake to? How do I get help with my account request??

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: How does one actually get in touch with Roku customer support?

Wait until Monday and contact RokuDanny-R or RokuTanner.  One of them will probably notice this thread anyway.  With your ticket number one of them can escalate it to the proper people.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@jef1 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to file your request, along any order number(s). I'll have a member of our Support team take a look and help get this straightened out for you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

What order? Who said anything about an order? My question is about a refund that a channel said had to be processed by Roku. Please escalate my ticket number, since obviously trying to get in touch over and over and over again for nearly two weeks somehow isn't enough to get it escalated. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

As requested earlier, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku purchase

Hello. Not sure whether this response refers to my question on how to cancel an item purchased but my email is zbetten@gmail.com and the serial number I have no way of knowing as I have not received the item as yet. Is this what you're asking for? The Order No. Is 102120564.
0 Kudos