Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cschwab69
Level 7

How do you get support to respond???

I have had a ticket open for over 10 days!!  The social media responders for Facebook have been lying to me in that they have been telling me support has tried to contact you, someone will reach out to you.. bull**bleep**.. have not heard a thing from anyone.. tired of being lied to and pushed off for making the mistake of buying their product.. any thoughts on how to get someone from support to contact me???  Suggestions are appreciated. 

0 Kudos
22 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do you get support to respond???

@cschwab69 

I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
cschwab69
Level 7

I appreciate the reply, but that is the same thing the FB moderators told me.. at this point I have very little faith that anyone will contact me, I have been lied to three times about support contacting me, going to contact me..etc.. 

If it helps the ticket that I have been told I have open is:  3514563

All my account information is up to date, so there is no reason as to why they cannot reach me

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@cschwab69 

Thanks for the update.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this time as they are doing their best to contact every customer that has an issue. You patience is much appreciated while you await a response from our Support team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
cschwab69
Level 7

Thank you for your assistance, it lead to me being contacted by phone.  Much appreciated, I do however have one more issue.    I have been told by the support engineer that I should expect an email and the FB social media response had told me the same thing, could you please check that emails are actually be sent out?

I have checked my email spam folder, I am showing no emails from Roku support. 

Charlie 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@cschwab69 

Thanks for the note.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this time. Our Support team is doing their best to contact every customer with an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
cschwab69
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R

Could you please check with support again??  I was contacted by someone I could not even understand (Language Barrier), I appreciate the contact but there are three things.

1)  I was told a replacement unit would be sent, not seen anything

2)  I have been told repeatedly that I have been emailed from support, this is an out right lie!!  I have confirmed my contact information is correct, and have made sure that support emails are not being blocked.

3) This is the worst customer service that I have had with a tech company, and I keep hearing about the impact of the situation on your operations, fair enough, but to now go 3 weeks with one contact from support and no follow-up is really bad. 

[post edited]

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@cschwab69 

Thanks for the post.

It looks like our Support team has reached out to you multiple times recently. We would recommend checking for our Support team's contact and following any procedures that they may have included in their contact.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
cschwab69
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R 

Send me any information that you have that support has contacted me!!!!!!!!  I have not gotten ANYTHING FROM THEM!!  Send me proof that they made an attempt, other then the 3 minute phone call?????

"We would recommend checking for our Support team's contact and following any procedures that they may have included in their contact."

I CANNOT FOLLOW ANY PROCEDURES FOR SOMETHING THAT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
eclaires
Level 7

We also have been waiting for support to respond issue #48610

Is there another way to get a response besides opening an issue?

0 Kudos