Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GG42

How do I get out of the " Set up Roku Pay" page without entering information for subscriptions?

I've just set up the activation for my account and it asked if I wanted a pin and I selected no pin.  Then it sent me to the Set Up Roku Pay page and it won't let me back out of the page to the page prior.  I do not want any subscription services I just want the standard Roku service.  Please tell me how I can reverse what I've selected or not selected?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: How do I get out of the " Set up Roku Pay" page without entering information for subsc

There is no service fee with Roku. Not sure what you are looking at. Are you taking about entering your credit card? If you don’t want to enter a credit card then read this helpful link. There is no Roku pay. Are you doing this on your Roku or online?

https://www.rokuguide.com/articles/how-to-open-roku-account-and-register-your-roku-without-credit-ca...

Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: How do I get out of the " Set up Roku Pay" page without entering information for subscriptions?

Hi @GG42, we understand that you're not looking to go through with Roku pay during setup. At the bottom of the setup screen, there should be an option for you to "skip step for later". As stated by @Ello2022 there should be no activation fees related to the activation of your Roku device. Hopefully, this helps out! If you have any other questions feel free to reach out.

0 Kudos