Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnPT7851
Level 7

How do I change my shipping address?

I've contacted ROKU customer service several times to no avail. They keep telling me to do the following below...only....there's ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE to change my OLD shipping address!! Very frustrated with ROKU and their "customer service."

Visit my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone

If prompted, sign in to your Roku account

Under the Account Information section, click or tap the Update button

After making any changes, select Save Changes

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do I change my shipping address?

Hi @JohnPT7851,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there. 

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.
Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
JohnPT7851
Level 7

Again....I received the same useless response of me contacting the carrier and NOTHING addressing how I change the shipping address?? I am befuddled as to how ROKU customer service keeps missing the point and not help me??

0 Kudos
JohnPT7851
Level 7

This is the response I received:

Hi John​,

Thank you for your response.

We regret the inconvenience. We do not have an option to change the address. We recommend reaching out to the carrier to route the package. 

Thank you for choosing Roku.

Regards,
Lisa
Roku Customer Support

0 Kudos