Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrssnyder

How can i can a refund????????????????

Canceled a subscription. How can I get refunded?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How can i can a refund????????????????

Hi @Mrssnyderl,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For this inquiry, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page here. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How can i can a refund????????????????

There may be some exceptions, but for the most part streaming subscriptions are prepaid and nonrefundable.   When you cancel, it prevents it from autorenewing when your prepaid period runs out.  You get continued use through the duration of your prepaid period.  I don't know of any that will cancel immediately and give a refund.  The situation is the same whether you subscribed directly with the streaming service or through a third party like Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos