Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audreyn18
Level 7

How can I delete a Disney plus subscription without being logged into a roku device

Jump to solution

I keep being charged for a Disney plus subscription that I don’t use. I do not have access to the roku device the Disney account was creaked on so what should I do? My next step would be to dispute the charges at my bank but I’d rather go a simpler route 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How can I delete a Disney plus subscription without being logged into a roku device

Jump to solution

@Audreyn18 

Thanks for the inquiry.

How are you subscribed to Disney+?

If you subscribed through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact Disney+ support for further assistance with your subscription. You can reach out to Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

If you subscribed to Disney+ through your Roku device and Roku Pay, you can simply log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions. For more information about managing your subscriptions through Roku Pay, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
boogernose
Level 18

Re: How can I delete a Disney plus subscription without being logged into a roku device

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Audreyn18 

Thanks for the inquiry.

How are you subscribed to Disney+?

If you subscribed through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact Disney+ support for further assistance with your subscription. You can reach out to Disney+ support here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

If you subscribed to Disney+ through your Roku device and Roku Pay, you can simply log into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions. For more information about managing your subscriptions through Roku Pay, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku® Pay subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos