Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

How Do I Contact Customer Service about a Streaming Stick Order?

Jump to solution

I just purchased a streaming stick online and didn't realize that Roku has my old credit card billing address and old shipping address.  I received a confirmation number for the order but there is no way to edit the order or cancel the order online.  I googled a phone number for Roku and called and it basically said that due to covid no one could take the call.  I just need to cancel and I'll order elsewhere.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How Do I Contact Customer Service about a Streaming Stick Order?

Jump to solution

@Jerz 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Jerz 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks... but I did that prior to posting here and NOTHING.... so what is the average response time? lol...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

How is this a solution when I haven't even received a response????  I wouldn't have come here if I received a response to ANY of the options on the link... I even CALLED. So until I receive a response there is no solution.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

Jump to solution

That's why you see people tearing their hair out in frustration here.  So sad &  unnecessary if customers were actually valued beyond lip service.  

Next time, just order from an online trustworthy vendor with phone & Chat offered as standard contact options.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Believe me I WILL... I was going to order from amazon and saw a 2018 model and a 2019 model  of the stick and couldn't tell the difference so I figured I'd get it here to make sure I got the latest and greatest and boy... was that a mistake.  When I check out I opted for google pay and didn't get a chance to preview the billing or the ship to address prior to the order being entered....  Very disappointed with how their website is setup... I mean they've been around a LONG time so you would *think* they'd have a decent online store... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

So I FINALLY heard from "Customer Support" this morning about 30 minutes ago...  They tell me to that it's already shipped but the website states "Processing", there's not tracking information.... nothing.  I tried calling, emailing, messaging on this board, and even through private messaging on facebook and NOTHING.... What a **bleep** way to run a company.

"Sherlin, Oct 1, 2020, 2:47 PDT:

Hello Shawn​,

Thank you for contacting Roku. We understand that you would like to change the address of you order.

Unfortunately, the order is already exported, meaning, the order has been handed over to the carrier for shipment; we are unable to update the address now or cancel the order now.

If you are not able to retrieve the package, we recommend reaching out to the carrier to route the package. Contact them after the tracking number is available. You should receive an email with the tracking number once it is generated.

Thanks,
Roku Customer Support"
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

The email for 'customer service' is worse than just posting in this community.... seems it's just a bot; I've gotten the same exact response three times.  I check the website for the status of my order and it STILL states that it PROCESSING and there is NO TRACKING INFORMATION.  I tried canceling this immediately after receiving a confirmation email since I noticed that billing and shipping information was wrong since it was more than two years old.  No way to change addresses on the website and customer service cannot seem to help.  The Roku 'support' is virtually worthless.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

The tracking information FINALLY showed up on the website a minute ago and it says "awaiting shipment".... hasn't even shipped yet.  Nothing like having customer service that lies to their customers...  

0 Kudos